Friday, December 24, 2010

"Nutts" and benchpress

For time: 10 Handstand push-ups
250 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
25 Box jumps, 30 inch box
50 Pull-ups
100 Wallball shots, 20 pounds, 10' (subbed thrusters, no wallball on the farm)
200 Double-unders
Run 400 meters with a 45lb plate

Time - 27:01 (PR by 4:46)

I did this on by myself in the barn.  I like it better in the weight room and with others better.  I did the box jumps on the tail gate of a truck with bad shocks.  I usually get a bounce and could not do that this time and I know that slowed me down.  Pull-ups were not bad; I did 20, 14, 11, 5.  The thrusters were a killer 45lbs is a big differenc from 20.  I broke them up into five sets of 20 where I am pretty sure I could do the wall ball in three sets.  The double unders took almost nine minutes which seemed like forever I have to get faster here.  However, I did take over four minutes off and even though I gave the WOD all I had, I think I can do it faster still.  After lunch I went back to the barn and did 5X5 of 205 on bench. 

No comments:

Post a Comment