Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Helen"

Three rounds for time: Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups

Time - 8:52

This was a PR but I was hoping for a better time.  It was dark and I passed the 400 mark on the first run.  On the last round the custodian locked me out of the weight room on my last run.  I banged on the door and no one heard inside due to the loud music so I had to pop the door which took a little extra energy.  This probably cost me another three seconds or so but, outside of that there is no way to get faster other than to just start running faster.  I went as fast as can be done with KB and Pull-ups and don't think these exercises can be done quicker without cheating the full motion.  Bottom line, I gotta run the 400 in around 80 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment