Monday, December 13, 2010

Muscle-ups, Forward rolls, One Legged Squats, Handstand walk

Three rounds for time of:

10 Muscle-ups
10 Forward rolls
20 One legged squats, alternating
Handstand walk 20 yards

Time 11:58

This is 24 seconds over my PR.  I am not happy with this time.  I did this one early in the morning before Jenni and the kids got up to go to get around for church.  I never seem to do as well in the morning.  My weakness last time was the muscle-ups and I still had trouble with them.  Last time, by the last round I was doing one at a time.  This time I tried to do more than that but some times I would get stuck and strain and fight to get it without getting it.  This probably made me go slower because it took more time to recover due to my pooped out arms.  I also had trouble walking on my hands in the first round but that was just because it was early in the morning and I needed time to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment