Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hang power snatch - Power cleans and Toes to Bar

3-3-3-3-3 reps

95
105
115
125
135

I have just started power snatches in the last year but have never done hang power snatch.  So I just eased into this one a little.  Form seemed better as I added weight.  It was only three reps but it actually got my heart rate up on the last two sets.  I followed with Crossfitfootball WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes:

3 Power Cleans @ 65% of 1 RM
6 Toes To Bar

I got 12 rounds in 7:58 using 140lbs (just a tad over 65% for me right now)

This did a little more damage to my hands but I like it anyway.  Very entente WOD.  I did not have a clue if 12 was good or bad so I scanned the comments on the crossfitfootball page and most everyone posted 7-8.  I saw one guy got 10 and one got 12 and some change but that was the highest so I felt pretty good about how I did. 

Just a side note, I had a feast last night.  Nearly made myself sick eating and weighed in this morning at 173.  So I am pretty sure I have lost a good 10lbs in the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment