Monday, June 21, 2010

Muscle-ups, Forward rolls, One legged squats, Handstand walk

Three rounds for time of:


10 Muscle-ups
10 Forward rolls
20 One legged squats, alternating
Handstand walk 20 yards

Time-11:34

As soon as I saw this WOD I was excited.  Outside of the muscle-ups, these are all things I am pretty good at.  On top of that Kris Clever had his time posted.  He is the guy that had a better time by only four seconds a few WODs back.  My goal was to beat him and I flew through this thing to do it but came up short by two seconds.  His time was 11:32.  I lost in the muscle-ups because my arms got tired and I had to do only one or two at a time on the last two rounds.  Other than that there was nowhere to speed up.  Happy with WOD, disappointed to be edged out by Kris Clever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment