Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pull-ups, Push-ups, Squats

15 rounds for time of:


5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Time 8:00(.25)

As soon as I saw this one I knew it was made for me.  Jenni kept time for me and my rounds varied from 29 seconds to 33.  I used the butterfly kip and it backfired on me twice where I messed up my rhythm but other than that I think it sped me up from the other kip.  I thought the Squats would be pretty easy but they were the hardest. I used to fly through squats like I was riding a horse in full gallop but I made this, just like the other stuff, prescribed from parallel to full hip thrust at the top.  I wanted to get under 8 minutes but I am satisfied with the time because,outside of the botched butterfly's, I can't think of any way I could have gone faster.  Great WOD!

1 comment: