Friday, June 4, 2010

"Randy"

75 pound Power snatch, 75 reps for time.

Time - 4:53

Did it on 7-6-09 with a time of 5:44 so I PRed by 51 seconds.

Most of my snatches were muscle snatches but that is how they were last time also, so no change.  I did the first 25 unbroken, took a 15-20 second pause and then went for 5 slow 5 fast for the next 35 reps.  I think I had two short pauses in those 35 reps.  Ron was telling me where I was on time and I blasted through the last 15 to get under five minutes.  If he has not read of time, I would have probably been over 5 minutes because my plan was to blast the last 10.  Thanks man.  To improve I think I need to to the first 30 unbroken and only one pause, instead of two in the 5 slow 5 fast phase and blast out the last 15.  All in all, feeling good, big PR on a day I ran in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment