Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Overhead Walk, Wallball, Farmer carry

Set a cone at 20 meters. Five rounds for time of:


185 pound barbell Overhead walk, 40 meters
30 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball
95 pound barbells Farmer carry, 40 meters

The barbells must be turned around the cone.

Time-18:40 as RXed

OK, my goal was way of on this one Kris Clever did it in 26:26 115lbs, 16lbs and 65lbs so since I have not done one like this I wanted to beat him as RXed.  As I was doing it I thought I can get this under 20 and that was not too bad.  This was kind of an easy one.  I was getting the weight above my head by clean and jerk and I wanted to make sure I had the gas to do it.  I probably waited too long before I started each round.  But I wanted to finnish as RXed and I did not know it would be so easy.  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a walk in the park but I just seem to be more gassed than this most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment