Monday, June 7, 2010

Northeast Regional Event 1

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of: 135 pound Overhead squat
Chest to bar pull-ups

Time- 5:50

All my Overhead squats were unbroken.  I had the weight racked on in the same station I did my pull-ups on.    My second set was the hardest.  I dropped the weight as I went to rack it after my 15th rep.  Ron helped my rack it but I still lost a little time there.  However, I lost the most time by being menially soft on the first set of Chest to bar pull-ups I broke it down 10-6-5 and I have know idea why.  I should have done 12-9.  I know I can do it.  I think I was just not mentally prepared for the difference between going to my chin and bring the bar to the spot under my nipples.  This is where I will improve the next time I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment