Thursday, June 24, 2010

"RJ"

Five rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
15 ft Rope Climb, 5 ascents
50 Push-ups

Time - 37:12

Kris Clever was 46:40 so that was the time I started out trying to beat.  After the third round I could see that was too slow so I went for a sub 40 and just gassed out the last round as fast as I could.  Pretty happy with my time.  My plan was to go easy on the 800 with a 4 min. split and go hard on the rest.  Four minutes was just too slow so.  I ran them in around 3:30.  With the heat I knew I would want a drink.  My water bottle had cold water and I did not want the moisture on the bottle to be on my hands while I was climbing the rope.  So I did not drink until after the rope.  I broke the push ups up like so: drink-20-drink-15-drink-15.  This is where I can get faster next time I need to go 30-20.  Obviously liked this WOD because it played to my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment